Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Organized Pantry

OK.  I've cleaned, sorted and organized my kitchen pantry numerous times and I'm never happy with it.  Mostly because I always run out of time and then throw everything back in and leave it.  Time goes by and it's messy again.  This time, I'm ready.  I bought all the baskets I needed and devoted the next few hours to clean and organize it.  To not be overwhelmed with the task, I did it shelf by shelf instead of taking everything out and putting it all back in.  This way was much easier and not too daunting.  

This is my before pic:


And 2.5 hours later, this is what my pantry looks like now:


And in true Karen fashion, everything is labelled.


I really like these hanging baskets.  This one is holding my electric hand mixer:


The 3 tier spice rack is great for soup cans.  Doesn't it look neat and tidy?


I love how pretty and organized it is!  I know, I'm a geek!  But it is so much easier to find things because everything is categorized.   It felt great after cleaning it!

When was the last time you cleaned your pantry?

No comments:

Post a Comment