Friday, September 2, 2011

My first day!

WOW!  I can't believe I'm actually doing this.  And by this, I mean blogging!  I've thought about blogging when Lainey was first born.  Well...then life got busy!  In hindsight, I should've started it since I had only one little one to chase after!

So, why do I want to start blogging?

I've always kept a journal.  I'm a memory hoarder and would like to share with my family and friends.  I like to talk about my kids (meaning---giving heads up to people who are thinking about having kids!  J/K!)Most of all, I wanted an online space to contain my ramblings---topics of motherhood to sewing to organizing.  

I'm also hoping blogging will enhance my creativity and writing/journaling skills.  This will be a learning experience so come and join me as I start this online adventure.

xoxo

K.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome first post MK (Mommy Karen)! Looking forward to many more chuckles and good reads!

    ReplyDelete