Don't these pictures have a high concentration of adorableness?? How can I not be thankful for them? They drive me nuts! But they also give me so much joy.
I asked L what she is thankful for. Her reply was her butterfly Barbie. Hmmm... I don't think she realizes how lucky she is. Got some work cut out for us!
N didn't seem to care the Oilers played last night. Maybe some day. Need to get some bonding time with his Uncle J.
I'm thankful for so many things. I'm thankful for DH, the hardest working man I know! I'm thankful we are still together, haha! I'm thankful for life and the opportunity to live and love it. I'm also thankful for Twilight,
Now it's time to rest after a lively weekend. Leftover turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and pumpkin pie crumble...means no cooking tonight. Another thing to be thankful for!
Hope all my friends and family enjoyed their Thanksgiving weekend too, eh!




No comments:
Post a Comment