Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We're Back!

Hello my friends, missed me?

I can't believe it's been a month since my last blog entry.  I don't even remember what happened in November.  Obviously nothing significant! 

What's new in our household?

Well, Miss L is in full princess mode.  She loves anything princess related.  She's always in her princess attire, complete with a tiara, sparkling shoes, and a wand.  Hubby and I are informed to always address her as Princess L.  Occasionally she will say to me, "I so pretty" expecting a confirmation.  "Really?  Are you done being vain Princess L?" I contribute.  I  mean, how do I explain to a 3 year old that beauty is a highly over rated attribute?   It wouldn't even matter to her at this point, she's completely enveloped in her own fantasy world.

This past week has been exhausting.  Poor N has been sick.  A rough cough, a stuffed nose and vomiting.  NOT.  FUN.  Add restless and sleepless nights and you got a very tired family.  Hopefully he'll feel better soon.  Is that wishful thinking or wasted optimism?  I'm going to capitalize on the optimism and take the kids out for a fun day tomorrow.  We deserve it since exhaustion has become a permanent fixture in our household.  

I will increase my blogging efforts.  So here are some pics from the past month's activites.  Enjoy!

Daddy's mini me??

 Miss L's first field trip with her preschool.  It was to Marine Land at the mall.



Putting up Christmas tree/decor.

He's such a smiley baby!

As you can see, L is a great big sister!


Hubby pulling N away from L's dollhouse to play with trains instead.

Celebrating little J's birthday at Chuck E Cheese.  L was one lucky girl here, sandwiched between 3 boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment